Issue 69 of Bard was published in 2008, with cover art (Wood Nymph (What?)) by Christopher Catt James.
- Clouds by Jan Oskar Hansen
- Old Peasant Woman Peeling Apples by Pete Faulkner
- When Toads Return by Mervyn Holzer
- Two Mallards by Keith Murdoch
- Solstice by Raymond Foster
- Photogenic by Christopher Barnes
- untitled haiku by DJ Tyrer
- What? by Christopher Catt James
- In Dryad Country by Steve Sneyd
- untitled haiku by Bill West
- This was the sixty-ninth and last issue in an unbroken streak of appearances by DJ Tyrer dating all the way back to the first Bard ever released, in mid-2002.
|≤ Previous issue||Bard 69||Next issue ≥|