Issue 89 of Bard was published in 2010, with cover art (Angel Of Sin) by John Jones.
- The Beneficiary by John Francis Haines
- Inert Gas (haiku) by Steve Mann
- R'lyeh Welcomes Careful Visitors by Steve Sneyd
- Anticlimax by Michael Cregan
- Whore In A Crypt by Natalie Williams
- Ghostdance by Ellena van Tebberen
- Fear Of The Dark by Aeronwy Dafies
- Hallowe'en by Nicola Bennett
- Haiku by Geoff Roberts
- untitled haiku by Neal Wilgus
- untitled haiku by DJ Tyrer
- As in the previous issue, Steve Sneyd's poem concerns the Cthulhu Mythos: R'lyeh is a lost city first invented by HP Lovecraft in The Call of Cthulhu.
- There is a general theme of Hallowe'en-flavoured spookiness to this issue, notably in the closing sequence of poems and including the two untitled haiku.
|≤ Previous issue||Bard 89||Next issue ≥|