- This issue marks the tenth anniversary of Bard.
- Choice by Christopher Catt James
- Epigram by Jan Oskar Hansen
- Nationality by Keith Murdoch
- Decision by DS Davidson
- This Art of Suppression by Tendai R. Mwanaka
- The Beginning Of The Next Day by Noel King
- Standing Not So Tall by Bryn Fortey
- Love by Henry Blake
- Chile con carnage by Joe Massingham
- Brighton Or Southend by John O'Malley
- Day Dream by Neal Wilgus
- Although not immediately obvious from the title, the poem Choice is directly linked to the cover art.
- There is something of a choice/decision theme to the issue.
|≤ Previous issue||Bard 116||Next issue ≥|