The 131st issue of Bard was published in January 2014 with cover art (Dark Angel) by David Leverton.
- Angel of Death by Dakota-Luise Wolf
- For What It's Worth by SchiZ
- Meek Haiku by Eric Ferris
- Haiku by Aeronwy Dafies
- Serenade by Gordon Scapens
- Traditional Haiku by Neal Wilgus
- untitled prose poem by David Edwards
- Sea Urchin by Vivien Jones
- Where Did All The Jobs Go? by DJ Tyrer
- Haiku by Amanda Valance
- Surealism Poem I by Ben Macnair
- Strange Meeting by Joyce Waler
- The same cover art, though designed for Bard, first appeared the previous year on the front cover of a poetry booklet, Hereabouts.
|≤ Previous issue||Bard 131||Next issue ≥|