The 137th issue of Bard was published in May 2014 with cover art by Christopher Catt James, to tie in with Angst.
- Sad Face by DS Davidson
- The Scaffold by Angela Morkos
- untitled limerick-style poem ("He cam over the hill in a flash ...") by Neal Wilgus
- Futuristic Haiku by Eric Ferris
- Quiet by Donna Salisbury
- Paper Boys by Heather Buswell
- untitled haiku by DJ Tyrer
- Student Days by Geoffrey Godbert
- Art? by Ben Macnair
- A Decade On by Dakota-Luise Wolf
- Wedding Rings by Joseph Reed
- Butterfly Hope by Aeronwy Dafies
- This issue is a rare example of one with a poem (Sad Face) on the front cover.
- Eric Ferris's poem Futuristic Haiku was placed joint-third in the 2015 Data Dump Award.