Successful small press poet. A review in Krax magazine described her poetry as "consistently readable".
- Visit the author's literary blog, Sweet Nothings
COMPETITIONS AND AWARDSEdit
- Finalist in the International Division of the 1998 Scots International Poetry Competition with her long verse narrative, Brandenburger Tor.
- Placed 13th in the 2009 Purple Patch UK Small Press Poets of the Year.
- Runner-up (second place) in the 2010 Data Dump Award for the best sci-fi poem published in the UK in 2009 with Peas and Diced Carrots (Bard 73).
Publications from Atlantean PublishingEdit
Appearances in Atlantean PublicationsEdit
COVER ART Edit
THE SUPPLEMENT 81 Edit
- "The Benevolent Banker and Other Enigmas", by John Light (book review)
THE SUPPLEMENT 82 Edit
- Comment on “Sicily: Culture and Conquest at the British Museum”, by Paul Murphy in The Supplement 79
THE SUPPLEMENT 84
- "Kiss of the Viking”, by Julie Maclean (book review)