The Special 'New Year sames as the Old Year' Issue issue of Garbaj was released in January 2015. It was a Bard-style micro-issue largely composed of poetry and featured a cover illustration (Working Together To Increase Hatred) by DJ Tyrer.
A typo saw the issue's cover date given as January 2014. This appears to have gone unnoticed by everyone at the time, perhaps having been assumed to be a joke riffing off the issue title...
- Guilt and Profit by DJ Tyrer
- Bankers by Chris Andrews
- Boo Who? by Neal Wilgus
- The adult view of children is predicated upon two beliefs: i) that they should behave better than we did at their age and ii) that they behave worse than we did at their age. Neither of these beliefs are true.
- Three things that never seemed to come to an end and ruined everything... The Hundred Years War / The Black Death / Tony Blair's Prime Ministership
- Knock! Knock! / Who's there? / Jihadis! / Jihadis Who? / Jihadis who're going to ruin your day!
- Nude Headlines
- Five things you wouldn't find in the small print of an Air-freshener
- Free Speech by DS Davidson
- Crumpled Paper by Pat Roffey
- Even Clint Eastwood Got Old Bones by Ben Macnair
- Health and Safety by Phil Knight
- Suspicion by Raymond Crispin
- Big Brother N-Word Shocker
- Languages by DJ Tyrer
- Proficient by Danny Tuohy
|≤ Previous issue||Garbaj 60||Next issue ≥|