Gary Beck has spent most of his adult life as a theater director. His novel 'Acts of Defiance' is being published by Atema Press. His poetry collection 'Songs of a Clerk' is being published by Winter Goose Publishing. His original plays and translations of Moliere, Aristophanes and Sophocles have been produced Off Broadway. His poetry and fiction has appeared in hundreds of literary magazines. He currently lives in New York City.
- Songs of a Clerk (Wintergoose Publishing)
- Remembrance (chapbook; Origami Condom Press)
- The Conquest of Somalia (Cervena Barva Press)
- The Dance of Hate (Calliope Nerve Media)
- Material Questions (Silkworms Ink)
- Dispossessed (Medulla Press)
- Mutilated Girls (Heavy Hands Ink)
- Days of Destruction (poetry; Marie Celeste Press)
- Expectations (Rogue Scholars Press)
- Dawn in Cities (Wintergoose Publishing)
- Assault on Nature (Wintergoose Publishing)
- Acts of Defiance (novel; Artema Press)
- Pavan and other Poems (Indigo Mosaic)
- A collection of verse concerned with all facets of the occupation of Iraq in the wake of the second Gulf War.
- A long poem covering the history of the USA through its wars.
- A series of poems looking at war down the ages.
Appearances in Atlantean PublicationsEdit
- Voices of War (extract)