Going Back Again is a multi-author A5 poetry booklet inspired by the Essex seaside resort town of Southend-on-Sea, the home of Atlantean Publishing.
Published in 2007, it is the sequel to an earlier collection, Poetic Southend: A Last Resort.
Cover art: Laughing Sailor by DJ Tyrer.
- Going Back Again by BW Ballard
- Southend by Jo Roach
- Canvey Lights (from Hadleigh Castle) by Robert Hallmann
- An Idyllic Place by BW Ballard
- Southend Pier by Steve Glason
- Illuminations by DJ Weston
- On The Pier by John Light
- Southend-On-Sea: A Memory by DJ Tyrer
- One Cup Of Tea by Jo Roach
- The Last Resort by DJ Weston
- Southend Haiku by DJ Tyrer
- Southend Rap by Robert Hallmann
- Divided Opinion by Dee Gordon
- Passing Southend On A Thames Cruise by DJ Weston
- Shoeburyness by Robert Hallmann