Great War: 1914-2014 is an A5 booklet containing fiction and poetry inspired by the First World War, marking the centenary of the conflict's outbreak. It was published in October 2014 as the first in a series of five booklets, to be released in each of the years 2014-18. The cover art and an interior illustration are by Christopher Catt James.
- Over and Done (prose) by DJ Tyrer
- Great and Terrible (prose) by Neal Wilgus
- Great War (poem) by Aeronwy Dafies
- Entrenched (poem) by DS Davidson
- At Least Half (poem) by Arthur C. Ford, Sr.