The eleventh issue of Monomyth was published in December 1997 and featured a cover by Ian O'Reilly. As a Yearbook, it was unnumbered but remained in sequence as far as continuing serials were concerned, leading to the later Numbering Confusion.
List of contentsEdit
- Editorial by DJ Tyrer
- Conspiracy, part 4 by DJ Tyrer
- Nova 2, part 3 by Ian O'Reilly
- The Tale of Arakael the Black, part 2 by Simon Birch
- Endway, parts 8 and 9 by Richard Burman
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer
- Reviewing The Reviews (looking over the first year's reviews)
- This Message Will Self-Destruct by Ceri Jordan
- Longman File 1: The Yorkshire Terror by DJ Tyrer
- Spirits of the Forest by Andrew Richardson
- So, There I Was Right by Ian O'Reilly
- Some Useless Facts
- The Tandbury Devils, part 3 by DJ Tyrer
- The Golden Fleas by Rhys Hughes
- Joy Rider by DF Lewis
- Tales From The Edge by Ian O'Reilly
- The Last Day by Richard Burman (reprinted from issue seven)
- Fomoire Picture by DJ Tyrer
- Monomirth by DJ Tyrer
- Issue Six cover reprint by Richard Burman
- This was the first issue in which DJ Tyrer was credited as DJ rather than David Tyrer.
- This was the first issue to include contributors other than the Founding Editors.
- This was the first issue to feature reprints and Richard Burman was the lucky chap whose cover and story had been voted best in the first Monomyth Vote and saw them reprinted here.
- This is the only issue other than volume 3.1 to feature two parts of a single serial.
- This is the first issue to feature Monomirth, which was, in many ways, a precursor to Garbaj.
|≤ Previous issue||Monomyth 11||Next issue ≥|