hiatus that had lasted from August 2000 until December 2002, with a subtly different new look and the abandonment of theming. The cover art was by Edwin Page.
- This was the first issue to carry volume, number and issue.
- The original planned cover artwork for this issue (i.e. the abandoned pre-hiatus Number 22), by DJ Tyrer, was eventually published in Monomyth 29.
List of contentsEdit
- Editorial by DJ Tyrer
- Electric Legacy, parts 1 (reprint) and 2 by DJ Tyrer
- The Keh-la-la-la-la-la-lee-lee Trilogy so far
- The Keh-la-la-la-la-la-lee-lee Trilogy, part 3 : Howondaland Jones, Four Others and The Temple of Doomwith illustrations) by DJ Tyrer (with David Leverton, Darrel Mason, Richard Burman and Jo Hodgson)
- Monomirth by DJ Tyrer
- Blood Count by D Morrison
- Victory? by Ian Redman
- Future 'Scape (poem and art) by Chris Goodrum
- Phaedra's Unity (poem and art) by Chris Goodrum
- The Weapon by Peter Tennant
- The Man on the Balcony by Hugh Cook
- Sign on the Dotted Line by Hugh Cook
- Full Moon War by DJ Tyrer
- The Cell (with illustration) by Peter Poole
- Open Verdict by Philip Woodrow
- The Nth Season, part 2: Two For Tea (with illustration) by DJ Tyrer
|≤ Previous issue||Monomyth 24||Next issue ≥|