Neil Leadbeater is an author, poet and critic currently living in Edinburgh, Scotland. He is a widely published writer. His short stories, articles and poetry have appeared in anthologies, magazines and journals both at home and abroad and his work has been translated into Spanish and Romanian.
- In 2011, he was voted fourth best small press poet in the UK by the Purple Patch poetry awards.
- The Bards 25 - Amazing World (2010)
- Hoarding Conkers at Hailes Abbey (Littoral Press, 2010)
- Librettos for the Black Madonna (White Adder Press, 2011)
- The Worcester Fragments (Original Plus Press, 2013)
- The Loveliest Vein of Our Lives(Poetry Space, 2014)
- The Fragility of Moths(Bibliotheca Universalis, Bucharest, 2015)