Poetic Southend: A Last Resort is a multi-author A5 poetry booklet inspired by the Essex seaside resort town of Southend-on-Sea, the home of Atlantean Publishing.
Published in 2005, it was later followed by a sequel booklet, Going Back Again.
- Twilight of the Resorts by DJ Tyrer
- Day Tripper by David Fisher
- LTS Line
- Essex-On-Sea by Steve Glason
- On The Kursaal by DJ Tyrer
- Enchanting Days by BW Ballard
- Adult Single To Southend-on-Sea by Steve Sneyd
- Ghostly by DJ Tyrer
- The Kursaal Way by DJ Tyrer
- History Beneath The Arcades by DS Davidson
- Southend by Mark Walker
- Southend-on-Sea by David Richardson
- The title of The Kursaal Way makes oblique reference to the name of the road on which Atlantean Publishing has its home, Kursaal Way. On The Kursaal also describes the modern streets of the same area and remembers their history.