- Rewiews by DJ Tyrer of The War of the Worlds film, Constantine graphic novel and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, volume two graphic novel.
- Reviews by Steve Sneyd of Touching Down In Utopia by Hubert Moore and Floating World - A Japanese Collection by Gavin Bantock
- Reviews by Steve Sneyd of Life As It Comes by Anthony Edkins and Multiverse by Don Rogers.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of The Leigh Folk Festival 2010 and the Leigh Folk Festival 2010 CD : Horses & Hangings, Homicides & Hellfire.
- Review by DS Davidson of Sherlock.
- Review by DJ Tyrer of The Best of the Barron Knights CD.
- Review by David Leverton of Shrek Forever After.
- Reviews by David Leverton and DJ Tyrer of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 1.
- Review by DS Davidson of the Oz : Dark and Terrible roleplaying game.
- Review by David Leverton of the film Monsters.
- Review by DJ Tyrer of the Battletech Jihad Hotspots : Terra sourcebook.
- Review by David Leverton of the film Black Swan.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of the films On Stranger Tides and Salt.
- Review by DJ Tyrer of The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec
- Review by David Leverton of The Artist
- Review by Les Merton of Howl
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Education Behind Bars by Christopher Zoukis, The Bloods of Space by Stephen Owen, Dreams & Nightmares #91, 4th Dimension, Dignitas Please Come Home by Henry Blake, The Journal #35 and Necronomicon : The Best Weird Tales of HP Lovecraft.
- Reviews by Neal Wilgus of Working The Wreckage of the American Poem : Todd Moore Remembered, Tesseracts Fifteen : A Case of Quite Curious Tales, Malignant Muse : Poems of Cancer Overcome by John Light and The Boviniad.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Corridors, Welcome Beltane, Poetry Cornwall, Marymark Press Give-Out Sheet, ArtMagic, Ten Forward, and WiTH #16 : Black... to... White.
- Review by DJ Tyrer (later in issue) of Invisible Mending by John O'Malley.
- Reviews by Neal Wilgus of Illinois, My Apologies, the last two issues of Chiron Review, Never Get Out Of These Blues Alive by Bryn Fortey, Willow Springs and The Chattahoochee Review.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Handshake, 4th Dimension, Dreams & Nightmares, Planetry Observation by Bryn Fortey, Hallowed Hills by John Light, Carillon, Jubilee Poems by Henry Blake, Poetry Cornwall, Writers!! by Mark Sonnenfeld, A Gaslit Romance and Codex L'ng by Cardinal Cox, Migrating Minds, Constant Reminders by Jennifer Brady, Flight To The Green Dream by Blair H. Allen and Annette A. Allen, and Love Never Dies (DVD)
- Review by Bryn Fortey of Frightfully Cosy and Mild Stories for Nervous Types by Johnny Mains.
- Review by Thomas Land of The Odyssey of Samuel Glass by Bernard Kops.
- Review by David Leverton of Dracula with Philip Glass and the Kronos Quartet, Wales Millennium Centre.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of On The Brink of Never, Edible Zoo by David C. Kopaska-Merkel, Pauses at Zebra Crossings by Janette Ayachi, Poetry, So Far by Cardinal Cox, The Lion & The Phoenix by Heather Buswell, and South #45.
- Review by Neil Leadbeater of Cornwall - An Anthology of Poetry and Photographs.
- Review by Neil K. Henderon of Desk Job: Sarah In Office-Land by Rod Marsden.
- Review by DS Davidson of The Woman Who Died A Lot.
- Reviews by Steve Sneyd of Pilate - The Biography of an Invented Man by Ann Wroe and The Spyders of Burslem by David Haden.
- Reviews by Neil Leadbeater of Riposte and Reach Poetry.
- Reviews by Neal Wilgus of 0.174: The Complete Numbers Cycle by Gordon Massman and Hollins Critic.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Dreams and Nightmares, two Broadsides from Marymark Press and Poetry Cornwall.
- Reviews by Les Merton of Bewnans Peran - A Play For Perrantide and Bewnans Peran; and (later in the issue) On The Road.
- Reviews by DS Davidson of Isabel Jane by Catherine Dale, Readers Digress #s 9 and 13, and a Give-out Sheet from Marymark Press.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Earth Love : Poetry For The Environment, Songs of the Zeroth International and Codex Ponape by Cardinal Cox, EOD Newsletter, Shadows of the Earth by Pamela Harvey, The Journal, Us: Who Made History by Paul Lee, Carillon, Krax, Poetry Cornwall, The Innocence of Fireflies by Jane Stuart, The Rantings of a Damaged Mind by Nick Armbrister and Mel Grobler, Dawn In Cities by Gary Beck, Dreams & Nightmares and Luminous Worlds by David C. Kopaska-Merkel.
- Reviews by Neal Wilgus of Codex L'ng and A Gaslit Romance by Cardinal Cox, Sea Change by Patsy Garlan, Quick Flicks by Louis Philips and Black Warrior Review.
- Review by Neail Leadbeater of Orizunturi Interculturale (Cross-Cultural Horizons).
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Cyaegha #8, Cthulhu Haiku - and other Mythos Madness, A Season In Carcosa, Fables From The Fantasy Fayre and Circus Suite/Decadence by Cardinal Cox, The Journal #39, Writers of the Year 2013, National Poetry Anthology 2013 and Young Poets of the Year 2012 from United Press, Carillon #35, Ansible #310, Handshake #86 and The Language Construction Kit, Advanced Language Construction and The Planet Construction Kit by Mark Rosenfelder.
- Reviews by DS Davidson of Shooting Blank by Mark Sonnenfeld, Interview With Mark Sonnenfeld by Teresinka Pereira and Reader's Digress! #s 10, 11, 12 and 14.
- Review by Steve Sneyd of The Starseer - A Poem, In Five Cantos by William Dearden.
- Review by Aeronwy Dafies of The Fall of Arthur by JRR Tolkien.
- Review by AC Evans of Nothing: A Very Short Introduction by Frank Close.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Poetry Cornwall #37, Pryder Hundred by Michael Mott, Codex Hastur by Cardinal Cox, Cyaegha #9, Four Square Replay by Gerald England, Dreams & Nightmares #95, Balloon to the Centre of the Earth by Neal Wilgus, The Worcester Fragments by Neal Leadbeater, Cornish Dialect by Les Merton and a Give Out Sheet from Marymark Press.
- Reviews by Neal Wilgus of Journey To Virginland, Epistle 1 by Armen Meliaku, Morning Crafts by Tito Perdue, Fragments: Poetry Ancient & Modern, One Hundred Leaves and Tesseracts Sixteen: Parnassus Unbound.
- Review by Neil Leadbeater of A Short Poetic Anthology by Luis Benitez, translated by Elizabeth Auster.
- Micro-Review by Arthur C. Ford, Sr. of Flying Through Houses by Miki Byrne.
- Capsule Reviews by DJ Tyrer of All Hallow's Evil, Bones Volume One and Ugly Babies Volume One.
- Reviews by Aeronwy Dafies of Asterix & The Picts and The Worst Witch & The Wishing Star.
- Review by Neil Wilgus of Beloit Poetry Journal 63.4.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Clark Ashton Smith: A Critical Guide to The Man and His Work by Steve Behrends, The Shadow Cycles by Philip Emery, Dialect Poetry anthology, Mind's Eye Writers Anthology 7: Cats & Co., Carillion #36, Avalon: The Quest for the Amaranth by Peter Geoffrey Paul Thompson. Red Skies by Cardinal Cox, Away Match at King's Lynn, Krax #50, The Journal #40, Marraton by Sam Smith, The Darckmoor Demon & Other Enigmas by John Light, Fables Encyclopedia, EOD Newsletter, Cthulhu #1: Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos, Where Rockets Burn Through and Spaces Of Their Own by Russell Jones.
- Reappraising The Vikings by Neil Leadbeater - a review of an exhibition at the National Museum of Scotland.
- See also Who Reviews below.
- Review by Andrew Darlington of John Carter (DVD).
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of The Reader of Acheron by Walter Rhein, Poetry Cornwall #39, Dreams & Nightmares #95, Walking In The Autumn Season/Passeggiando Nella Stagione Autunnale by Jane Stuart, Once we were happy... by Cardinal Cox, Insider P.O.V. Volume I, Glass Cases & Curios, write me into bed with Casanova Craft by Fiona Sinclair, and ! Writing by Mark Sonnenfeld & Emma Lorelei Kimm.
- Reviews by Neal Wilgus of ! Writing by Mark Sonnenfeld & Emma Lorelei Kimm, Out of the Black Forest by FJ Bergmann, Lost Worlds, Volume I by Clark Ashton Smith and Cornish Dialect by Les Merton.
- Reviews by Neal Wilgus of Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris, ABZ: A Poetry Magazine #8, Solomon The Peacemaker by Hunter Welles, The Bohemians by Laurie Blauner, Snake~Nation~Review, Zodiac by Robert Graysmith, Times 17 by Gareth Penn, The Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry, A Kepler's Dozen, The Raven's Warrior by Vincent Pratchett, The 2013 Rhysling Anthology, and Belvatown by J. Lea Koretsky.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Cthulhu #4, Cthulhu #5, Routes of Uncertainty by Grahaeme Barrasford Young, The Journal #41 (#51), Glimmerings of The Totaliverse by John Light, Secret Cave by John Light, Dreams & Nightmares #97, Carillon #38, Grave Implications by AC Evans and Rupert M. Loydell, Tales of the Celestial Shamrock by Arthur Osgood, Codex Yuggoth by Cardinal Cox, From Space by Cardinal Cox, The Rock Show Zero: The Perfumed Garden by Cardinal Cox, and Renku John Clare by Cardinal Cox.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Cyaegha #s 1 (revised), 7, 10 and 11, Le Monde Extraordinaire by Cardinal Cox, Codex Lilith by Cardinal Cox, Dreams & Nightmares #98, The Pen (July 2014), Poetry Cornwall #40, Carillon #39, The Blinding Light Circling Elpida, in one act by Dina Kafiris, The Journal #42 (#52), and Dylanation by Phil Knight.
- Capsule Review by Arthur C. Ford, Sr. of Square Feet by Lon A. May.
- Reviews by Neal Wilgus of Both Sides Now #123-24, Robot Haiku by Ray Salemi, Renku John Clare by Cardinal Cox, and La Llorona.
- Gig-Review by Andrew Darlington of Rebellion Festival 2014.
- Review by Rev. Dr. Paul James Dunn of The Agony and the Ecstasy by Colin Ian Jeffery.
- Reviews by Neil Leadbeater of Slate Voices: Islands of Netherlorn by Mavis Gulliver, and Slate Voices: Cwmorthin by Jan Fortune.
- Review by Paul Murphy of Gottfried Benn, Impromptus: Selected Poems.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Green Coated Poet by Cardinal Cox, "Does Magna Carta Mean Nothing To You? Did She Die In Vain?" by Cardinal Cox, Dreams & Nightmares #99, The Journal #43 (#53), Poetry Cornwall #41, Go Yuri, Go! by Robert Ensor, Cheval 7, and Captured by Julie Vanner.
- Reviews by Neal Wilgus of From Space by Cardinal Cox, Mississippi Review Vol. 42 Nos. 1-2, 32 Poems Vol. 12 No.1 and The Bridge of Lost Desire by Samuel R. Delany.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Survivors: Hungarian Jewish Poets of the Holocaust, Europe - In The Dark Valley Between The World Wars by Andy N and Nick Armbrister, All The Stars by Alexandra Psavopoulou, A Tocuh of Dusk by Ayesha Ahmed, The Sons of Camus Writers International Journal #11, My Words Were Now Written by Peter Cox, Edge Rows by Cardinal Cox, Codex Jermyn by Cardinal Cox, Wonderfully Wated Weekend by Cardinal Cox, The Pursuit of Character and Secondhand Books by Geoffrey Taylor, The War Goes On: 1914-2014 by Desmond Brogan, Esophagus Writ by Daniel Y Harris and Rupert M Loydell, From Time Buried Years by David Norris-Kay, The Borderlands by Mark Leech, The Journal #44(#54), The Loveliest Vein of Our Lives by Neil Leadbeater, Carillon #40 and Krax #51 - Final Issue.
- Retro-Reviews by Neal Wilgus of The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood, A Door Into Ocean by Joan Slonczewski and Land of Dreams by James P. Blaylock.
The Supplement 74 Edit
The Supplement 75 Edit
The Supplement 76 Edit
The Supplement 77 Edit
The Supplement 78 Edit
The Supplement 79 Edit
The Supplement 80 Edit
The Supplement 81 Edit
- Review by Neil K. Henderson of Cold Water Conscience by Rod Marsden
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Call To Valor by Gary Beck and The Whirling World (anthology).
- Reviews by Paul Murphy of She Stoops to Conquer (Abbey Theatre), Painting With Light (Tate Britain) and St. Joan (Lyric Theatre).
Who Reviews Edit
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of About Time: An Unauthorised Guide To Doctor Who Volume 1, An Adventure In Space & Time and The Day of the Doctor.
- Comic Reviews specifically refers to the main 6-part series by Cardinal Cox appearing in Review Supplemental, although two further instalments by him and another by DJ Tyrer appeared under the same title, as well as comics being reviewed elsewhere. The Cardinal's reviews had previously appeared in Prism magazine.
- Reviews by Cardinal Cox of Lux and Alby Sign On and Save The Universe, Poe and The Authority: Relentless.
- Reviews by Cardinal Cox of Batman: The Doom That Came To Gotham, Anne Rice's Tale of the Body Thief and Superman: No Limits.
- Due to a title error in issue three, the review of The Authority: Relentless briefly also appeared in this issue until the duplication was noticed and it was deleted.
- See also DJ Tyrer's reviews in this issue (above).
- Reviews by Cardinal Cox of A Word In Your Eye by Steve Sneyd, The Brotherhood and Kimota! The Miracleman Companion.
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer of Dragon's Claws and Doctor Who : A Cold Day In Hell.
- Reviews by Cardinal Cox of Stormwatch : A Finer World, Stormwatch : Final Orbit, Obergeist : Ragnarok Highway, Runaways, The Crow, Human Defense Corps and Batman : Nevermore.