Comic horror story by DJ Tyrer (the title is a play on HP Lovecraft's The Shadow Out Of Time). The Amoral Detective Agency are called upon by DS Davidson to help him out.... It was published in Monomyth 52 and subsequently appeared in the anthology Detectives of the Fantastic III.
- The story largely takes place within the pub Y Cwps (also known as The Cooper's Arms) in Aberystwyth.
- The story references Surviving The Coming Apocalypse by DS Davidson, as well as his story Ashbydon Hall.
- Davidson is said to have written articles for The Paranormal Supplement.
- Davidson and Cohen-McDaid both know Thomas Wynn.
- Ye Reliques of Norfolke Old and New is mentioned.
- Devil's Bridge and its legend receive a mention.
- Castaigne's 'blasphemous play' is mentioned in passing.
- A sage named Alban of Dunwich is mentioned.
- The very real town of Narnia is referenced as a source of (the not-so-real) 'star stones'.
- St. Malachy's Monster Manual and its Raven/Rift Appendix are mentioned.
- It is mentioned that Cohen-McDaid has a Universe In A Bottle given to him by his Uncle Foreman.