The sixty-first issue of The Supplement was released at the end of April 2012.
- Editorial by DJ Tyrer
- Geoff Stevens (1942 - 2012): An Appreciation by Neil Leadbeater
- The Data Dump Award Long List announced
- Letters To The Editor
- Announcement of price rises and other changes
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer
- An Interview With Jessica Hendy by DJ Tyrer
- Conscientious Objection 101 by Neal Wilgus
- Copyright or Wrong? by John Light
- From India To Tibet by Geoff William
- Winding Down by Neal Wilgus
- Four Diminuendo poems by Neal Wilgus
- World In A Whirl by Pamela Harvey
- A Visit From The Greensboro Klan by Neal Wilgus
- Pirates Ahoy! by DS Davidson
- Plus all the usual adverts and news
- This issue was released early to beat the postal price rise.
- The editorial was adapted into The Terrible Typo on the blog.
"Much enjoyed!" — Dave Wright
|≤ Previous issue||The Supplement 61||Next issue ≥|