The seventieth issue of The Supplement was released in June 2014.
- Editorial by DJ Tyrer
- Raven: Two poems by Miklós Radnoti (translated from the Hungarian and edited by Thomas Land
- 1. Like A Pregnant Woman
- 2. Of The Wife: A Dotty Song
- LS Lowry at the Tate Britain (review) by Paul Murphy
- Letters To The Editor
- Ibrahmi El-Salahi at the Tate Britain (review) by Paul Murphy
- Two articles on rubbish dumping:
- Reviews by Neal Wilgus
- Reviews by DJ Tyrer
- An Infinity of Life (poem) by Aeronwy Dafies
- Amelia And Ambrose Aligned: A LEAK Report (fiction) by Neal Wilgus
- Memoir of Subtopia by AC Evans
- Miklós Radnoti (1907-44), whose work appears here in Thomas Land's translation, was one of the greatest among the poets of the Holocaust.
- In Neal Wilgus' fanciful account, 'Amelia' is aviator Amelia Earhart, 'Ambrose' is writer and explorer Ambrose Bierce.